Have you ever wondered what a day in the life of a digital correspondent is like? Now is your chance to find out.
Sarah Evans and Lisa Buyer sit down to discuss the social media revolution and what it is like being a digital correspondent in 2014. Sarah Evans is currently the CEO and founder of Sevans Strategy and Sevans Digital PR and tells us about her path to success.
Tune in to find out how she got to where she is professionally and dishes out some of her best tools and secrets to success. This episode discusses topics such as the importance of collaboration and productivity. Why is it so beneficial? What are the best tools that can make collaboration easier? Sarah continues as a digital correspondent today, with her two businesses, and continues to thrive in the PR world.
“No matter what you do in your career if you’re not efficient and you can’t get great work done time and time again, nothing else really matters” – Sarah Evans
Some topics discussed in this episode include:
- Professional implications of what social means
- What is a digital correspondent
- A day in the life of a digital correspondent
- The social media revolution
- Transforming phone into a mobile media studio
- Social media management secrets
- Importance of productivity and collaboration
- Tools for success