Do you want to increase your chances of meeting your goals by 42%? Write it down!
What does your 2022 plan look like? Do you even have a written plan?
Whether you are a personal or business brand, we all need a plan.
This ‘plan’ is specifically designed for not just the year – it is your plan for each month, week, day, and hour.
It needs to be in writing.
A plan is on a real piece of paper, using a pen or pencil, one that you love.
The paper is part of a notebook you open up each day and write in like it’s your job (because it is).
There is an art and science of keeping a notebook, journal, planner. In this episode, I talk about my method to my madness of keeping a daily notebook, my past year in review, and how I am planning for 2022.
What does your planner look like? Is it digital or physical?
Topics in this PR Disruptor episode
- Why a planner?
- Extra encouragement
- Can’t rely on digital
- Improve daily habits and success
PR Disruptor Mantras
Getting it done is always better than getting it perfect
Invest in good tools that can save your time and money
What I like about my daily journal
- Every sheet is a new day – it’s like a diary
- It makes me feel accomplished
- It helps me remember
- Writing things down helps
- I add goals and notes
- I use colored pens
What I don’t like about it
It’s a mix of personal and business
I have to leaf through pages to find things
Types of PR Disruptors Journals
- Disruptor’s Planner
- Notes in Notes
Styles of PR Disruptor Journals
- Blank pages
- I like my journal spiral to lay flat
- Before The Disruptor’s Planner, I loved the Ban.do journals
PR Disruptor Lessons by Ai Addyson
Try to not get overwhelmed by even the simplest of tasks, don’t force yourself to do it any way but ask yourself what’s the root cause so you can address the elephant in the room.
- I am exactly where I am supposed to be
- Feeling so thankful
Analysis Paralysis to Avoid
- Don’t want to write something and mess it up
- Need to just do it
- If you write it down you might actually make it happen – you are afraid of success – this is called self-sabotage.
What you can do RIGHT NOW to successfully disrupt 2022?
- Go back the last 12 months and for each month write out the top three positive things and top three negative things that sum up each event
- Sign up for Elliot Roe’s The 10 Days To A Primed 2022 Challenge
Hosted by Elliot Roe, the world-renowned performance coach and voice of Primed Mind, 10 Days To A Primed 2022 gives you the tools to take back control of the trajectory of your life.
It creates massive momentum to start the year and gives you confidence that you’ll wake up each morning and make progress on becoming the best version of yourself.
When you join the challenge, you decide that 2022 is the year you do things differently. You decide to take your success and happiness into your own hands. You decide to live the life and become the person you know you’re capable of becoming.
What does your 2022 look like – review your 2021 first.
Those were my 2 words for 2020 – I am working on my 2021 In Review and will share more next week.