We spend over 11 hours a day on digital, with social media taking up a significant portion of that time. How can we be creating space?
Top ten tips to take away from this video for creating space
- Focus on your “one thing”
- Take control of your schedule
- Find one calendar and stick to it
- Say no to multitasking
- Meditation can rewire how the brain responds to stress
- A Princeton University study found that physical clutter negatively affects your ability to focus
- Schedule personal space
- Detox your inbox will Unroll.me
- Take a mental health day, you deserve it
- Download lifestyle space
For more tips to creating space and finding social media zen, check out some of our other posts.