Do you find your podcasts from searching online or by word of mouth? Juergen Berkessel explains the common ways people discover podcasts.
Lisa Buyer sat down with Juergen Berkessel, the Co-founder and creative director of PolyMash Design. Juergen is an expert on all things podcasting, digital strategy, and content marketing solutions. Tune in to hear Lisa and Juergen discuss optimization and podcasting.
Have you been binging all your favorite podcasts during quarantine? Maybe you’ve started your own podcast? Juergen talks about how to optimize your podcast. Learn why you should have an article with your audio, how to get your podcast on the first page of Google, and what platforms you should be using.
In this segment, find out the must-know tips and tricks from Juergen and Lisa!
“30% of the people out there search the internet, 20% find podcasts through recommendations from friends, 16% find it through social media posts” – Juergen Berkessel
Some topics discussed in this episode include:
- Podcasts and quarantine
- Search engine optimization for podcast
- Content relevance
- Tips on optimization for podcasts
- Indexable content
- Content optimization
- Audio and video for podcasts
- Importance of links
- SEO tools
Contact Jeurgen Berkessel
More from Juergen Berkessel
- Tune into his FREE SEO Saturdays and get your podcast reviewed
What is the SEO Saturdays Livestream?
Livestream for free podcast growth advice
How dozens of podcasters promote, grow and market their shows
How to get new shows on page one of Google within a few months
Getting episode articles to generate traffic and new subscribers
Planing episodes and interviews using SEO savvy content briefs
- PolyMash: https://polymash.com/about/
Juergen’s 🤩INCREDIBLE 🤩References and Links Mentioned
- StoryChief: polymash.me/StoryChief
- Spotify: https://www.spotify.com/
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/
- Libsyn: https://libsyn.com/
- Mangools: https://mangools.com/
- Descript: https://www.descript.com/
- KW Finder: https://kwfinder.com/
Content Briefs & Grading Tool “Topic” -see demo on SEO Saturdays
https://www.usetopic.com/pricing – Use the code POLYMASH50 to unlock a special program for podcasters reduced by 75%.
- Check out this case study of growing traffic 350% using this tool