What can we learn from the co-authors of the bestseller book, The Art of Social Media? The answer is A LOT!
And it’s all in this new episode of Social PR Secrets! Lisa Buyer, Guy Kawazaki, and Peg Fitzpatrick sit down to discuss their new book and all the social media tips we can learn from it.
Guy is a social media expert (and legend), currently working as the brand Chief Evangelist for Canva. Peg is a social media strategist for big-name brands such as Canva, Google, and Audi. Listen to this episode to understand why being a great social media manager is all about having a plethora of skills!
“On social media, you can’t manufacture what people are going to like or love.” -Peg Fitzpatrick
Some topics discussed in this episode include:
- The Art of Social Media
- Writing a book about social media
- Videos on social media
- The importance of making mistakes on social media
- But why you should still thrive to be perfect
- Why you should be careful to separate your brand and personal accounts
Contact Guy Kawasaki:
Contact Peg Fitzpatrick:
More from Guy
- Remarkable People Podcast
- Class – Art of Growth: Sustainably Scale Your Business
- Class – The Essential Guide to Entrepreneurship by Guy Kawasaki
- Class – Art of the Start: Turning Ideas into High-Growth Businesses