What’s the most crucial aspect of making content shareable? According to Krista Neher, it’s that you absolutely have to have good images with every product or post.
In this blast from the past episode of the Social PR Secrets Podcast, Lisa Buyer talks with best-selling author, international speaker, and entrepreneur Krista Neher to get her advice on how brands should use Instagram and Pinterest. If you want advice on social media marketing, Krista is the woman to go to. She literally wrote the books on social media marketing. Krista also created one of the first social media certification programs and is the founder and CEO of Boot Camp Digital, a top digital marketing training provider.
In the episode, Krista and Lisa discuss how to know when your brand should enter a new platform, how to create a community and tips for sustained growth on Instagram and Pinterest. Krista reveals that many businesses cite Pinterest as their single highest source of traffic – specifically traffic that actually purchases products Listen to find out how you can make your brand pinnable too!
“If you want people to pay attention to you, pay attention to them.” – Krista Neher
Some topics discussed in this episode include:
- How to decide when to enter a platform
- What you should consider when joining a new platform
- Krista’s tips for building a community on Instagram
- The advantages of Pinterest
- How Bootcamp Digital utilizes Pinterest
- Her hacks to benefit from Pinterest without even making one
- Advice for those pursuing careers in social media